Monday, January 13, 2020


                                           1 Year Holiday

The semester break has arrived, the school gave us 1 YEAR vacation time !!!..Just kidding, the holidays given by the school start from December 21 to January 6, so I concluded a year holiday.I spent my vacation at home, because I had to help take care of my little brother who had just finished circumcision.I spent my time at home watching a variety of films, ranging from Indonesian, Korean, Chinese films, to films that are currently trending.I also read books at home if I'm tired of watching, one of them is reading a geography book that I also study in preparation for Geosac in February.If I'm bored at home, I go out to go to the mosque or shop or just  wandering around.

One day, I was bored at home, so in the end I went to visit Grandma's house and stayed there.after being at grandma's house, honestly my activities have not changed once. only, I get the advantage that I can eat delicious every day without limits #Lifehacks.. 

what I learned from my vacation, is a matter of time. as I understand it, time is an element that cannot be controlled by us.  if we have activities time will run fast and vice versa. one more thing, time cannot be rotated, licked, and dipped like Oreo.So what I want to say here is, "Don't waste time, because time is waktu" -Zahid 2020






                  "Don't waste time, because time is waktu" -Zahid 2020



Helped by:Google Translate

No comments:

Post a Comment