Sunday, April 12, 2020

Day 28 at home

Seen normally for 28 days, but in fact it's been 30 days that I stayed at home.The routines that I do tend to be fixed only on the mattress in my room, I really want to get rid of my bad habit that is, getting up late.But, seeing the fact I really like sleeping at 1/2 am. That's the thing that makes me wake up late.


Honestly, there are many bad events for me, where my mind can't survive in this house, there is a problem of misunderstanding that causes my relationship with her to stay away. :(.. Not only that, I have trouble moving to do homework because I'm so lazy. But, lately because I'm sad, for some reason listening to a song while doing a task really raises my mood.

My heart really wants that this corona pandemic problem to end soon, almost our hope is that where the spread of this virus can be finished immediately before Ramadan.Those of you who are reading this, please convey to those who are still stubborn. We must foster mutual concern for the spread of this corona virus so that this problem is quickly resolved.Do not ignore the services of doctors and nurses who have fought in laboratories and hospitals there.


 I personally invite you to become a national hero of the 21st century by staying at home, enjoying your time at home ... Later, hopefully we can meet again and play when we get home from school

No comments:

Post a Comment