Sunday, February 16, 2020

                                                                Geosac 2020



Geosac is a geography olympiad whose registration was opened for Southeast Asia, me and 3 others happened to be appointed by my geography teacher, Ms Mona to represent high school 3





Geosac implementation is divided into 2 days, the first day for the opening and doing  the Olympics while the second day for tracking to Ciwangun indah camp


The first day was short for me, because I was only working on the olymipcs question in the chair from morning to evening




the fun part is on the second day when we do hiking. this is because we are divided into groups to work on the environment-based geotrek questions around.I socialize with my group of friends and you could say I almost fell in love with one of my group friends.the interesting thing is that my male friends is trying to get the two of us closer together in ways that I didn't think of.This makes me ashamed and happy at the same time.

in the afternoon, after hiking was notified of the winner announcement at the BPU building, UPI.of 200 contestants I can only achieve rank 163, but I do not feel disadvantaged because I managed to get new friends. even more interesting I managed to photograph together with 26



this is a photo of my new friends, hopefully geosac is not our last meeting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment